Keeping things safe is important…
We acknowledge your rights
What is personal data?
Personal Data means any data that can identify you on its own or together, including your name, address, business details, e-mail address(es), telephone numbers and other similar information whether this be obtained electronically or in hard copy.
How we collect your data
We will collect your data in the following ways:
Information you give us
- If you apply for information on our services or make contact with us by phone, email, website or via our clients
- If we are processing a booking for you or you have previously booked in a venue we manage
- If you sign up to our Business Portal and create an account
- If we meet you at an industry event or public venue
Publicly available records
- Your website or other marketing material produced by you or on your behalf
- Information you have submitted for publication via a third party e.g. industry organisation or trade association
- Social media e.g. LinkedIn or Facebook
- By recommendation from others in your business or organisation
- If you have previously booked in a venue we manage
- If you are recommended to us by a colleague or associate
How we use your data
We will retain your information securely and use it for a number of reasons, which include:
- Providing you with information on our services and venues, including periodic updates
- To process a booking for you – the data we collect will be based on the information required by the Financial Services Authority and by the owners of the venue/s you are working in
- If we believe there is a legitimate, legal or financial reason
- For market research purposes to improve our services
- If you have unsubscribed from email marketing, we will hold your details on a suspension list
How long will we hold your data?
Asset Space retains the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide the products and services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with financial or legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our legal agreements. In most cases, this will be limited to seven years or less.
Who we share data with
We will not distribute, sell or lease any personal information gathered to third parties, other than as set out below, unless we have your permission.
We will only share your data with third parties as follows:
- With venue owners and their managing agents as part of our booking and reporting process
- Where it is necessary for business purposes e.g. accountants/auditors etc.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others or to investigate fraud
- Where we are required to by law or to comply with the law, including valid legal requests from private parties, law enforcement, or other government agencies
Your rights of access and amendment
You may ask to view the data we hold at any time, by writing to the data controller or emailing by email here
Should you wish that we delete your information from our records, you may also request this here. However, we do reserve the right to hold data that is required for our financial records, for legal purposes and as a record that you do not wish to receive communication from us.
Wherever possible, we will provide you with the means to adjust your communication preferences or opt out of communications at any time by following instructions provided in the communication. If you are having difficulty updating your communication preferences please contact us here.
The General Manager, Asset Space, 29 Farm Street, London W1J 2LR
Website Privacy Statement
Asset Space is the data controller and sole owner of the personal data collected on the Website www.assetspace.com .
We use up-to-date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to access details that we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us here.
Asset Space may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2018.
By using the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your data in the manner set out above.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Website Terms and conditions
The term ‘Asset Space ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 29 Farm Street, London W1J 5RL and our company registration number is: 05725797. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information secured as a result of information initially gained from this website meets your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with a copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Asset Space are acknowledged on the website. All third party news information reported by this website was accurate when first published and the source of the information acknowledged wherever possible. The copyright for the information reproduced also remains with the original source
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.